LAGERWEY WIND TURBINE LW15/50 and 15/75 - 75kW
Lagerwey LW15/50 available for under €5,000 EUR 'where is - as is' Ex-Works Germany
Full Refurbishing available - See pictures below
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE LAGERWEY 15/50 and 1575
- Design according to NEN 6096
- Certified by CIWI (ECN) - Holland
- Cut in windspeed 3 m/sec.
- Nom. windspeed 12 m/sec.
- Cut out operating windspeed 25 m/sec.
- Max. survive windspeed 60 m/sec.
- Nominal power 75 kW - 60kW or 50kW de-rated (upgrade to WAGO control system required if de-rating from 75kW to 60kW required)
- Number of blades 2
- Rotor position upwind
- Diameter 15 m
- Power regulation passive: blade-angle adjustment (required for de-rating to 60kW)
- Blade length 7,5 m
- Chord 500 - 625 mm
- Number of stages 2
- Manufacturer Flender, Germany
Picture Gallery - Refurbished Lagerwey LW 18/80
- Type asynchrony
- Nominal power 75 kW or de-rated to 60kW for Italy (with power output certification) or 50kW generator can be fitted
- Number of poles 4
- The nominal voltage of 400 volt
- Frequency variable: 40 - 80 Hz.
- Protection IP 55
- Manufacturer ABB or equal quality
- Converter diode bridge - mutator
- Converter principle AC - DC - AC
- Power supply 400 V / 3 phase / 50 Hz.
- Type cylindrical pipe
- Number of sections 3
- Hub height 30m
- Material hot-dip galvanised steel
- Location ascent external
- System active
- A signal based on the wind vane
- Driven by e-motor with a worm-wheel reduction
- Control by Microprocessor
- Remote monitoring optional; typically via the public telecommunications network
- Upgrade to WAGO control system - 100% remote control unit from your PC or Laptop
- Aerodynamic brake by aerodynamic torque
- Safety measures - passive blade-angle adjustment
- Viewings arranged only if a signed LOI (Letter of Intention) has been received.
Time wasters and tire kickers will strictly not be accommodated!
Current Sales List - click here!